All CAD designs and castings are outsourced to two companies we’ve been working with closely for the last 4 years.
1. We send a comprehensive description, along with supporting images and sketches to the CAD designer.
2. They design the piece in a program called Rhinoceros and then sends us the design files and renderings.
3. We then share these with you and together we decide whether any changes need to be made.
4. Once we have given approval, the CAD designer prints the resin mould, which is then cured and cast in gold.
5. Once we receive the casting, we work the piece off by hand and prepare it for the setter.
6. The ring is then set and polished, and ready for you to collect.
This process can take up to 4 weeks.