The best and most accurate way to get your finger measured is to visit your local jeweller – But we totally understand that it’s not always convenient or possible.
TO MEASURE AT HOME:
– Take a piece of stiff cardboard, plastic or thick wire and wrap it around the finger.
– Mark the exact spot where the ends join.
– With a ruler, measure the length from end to end.
– Use the chart below to find the correct size.
FOR MORE PRECISE MEASUREMENT:
– Use a piece of cardboard the width of the new ring.
– Avoid using string. It is too flimsy and will bend to the shape of the finger.
– After you have measured the length, tape it together and put it on the finger.
– Don’t push or squeeze it to get it onto the finger. You won’t be able to this with a real ring.
– Make sure it fits over the knuckle.
Happy with the above? You’re now ready to check sizing and order your Dear Rae treasure.
Note: When placing an order, please always provide us with the UK ring size